By B.N. Frank
Technology can be great. No one would argue that it’s extremely helpful to have a cell phone when stuck on the side of the road.
However, decades of research has already determined that too much exposure to cell phone radiation, WiFi, and Electrical Pollution (Electrosmog) can harm people, pets, nature, and wildlife. In 2010, experts stated that up to 1/3 of us are “sensitive” to some degree to cell phone radiation, WiFi, and Electrical Pollution (Electrosmog).
Research has also determined that exposure can increase pre-existing conditions even if it didn’t cause them.
Misdiagnosis is common because there are so many symptoms. The good news is that diagnostic lab testing is available.
In the 1950s, doctors and scientists called illness and symptoms related to exposure as “Microwave Sickness.” It’s now more commonly referred to as “ElectroSensitivity.”
If you and everyone you love have absolutely no health woes, never mind. Otherwise, here’s a list of symptoms attributed to exposure:
- ADD/ADHD, Autism, and Other Learning Disabilities
- Allergies, Sinus Issues and Infections
- Asthma, Coughing and Other Respiratory Issues
- Behavioral and Mood Issues, Changes, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Depression, Reduced Impulse Control
- Blood Pressure Abnormalities
- Cardiac Issues, Heart Arrhythmia, Heart Attacks, Palpitations
- Confusion, Inability to Concentrate
- Chemical Sensitivities
- Dental Issues
- Diabetes, Blood Sugar Fluctuations and Conditions
- Diarrhea, Nausea and Other Digestive and Intestinal Issues
- Disorientation, Dizziness, Vertigo, and Balance Issues
- Endocrine and Thyroid Issues
- Flu-like Symptoms
- Food Sensitivities
- Hair Loss or Thinning
- Hearing Difficulties, Sensitivity to Noise, Ringing in Ears/Tinnitus
- Headaches, Migraines
- Hormonal Changes, Issues
- Insomnia, Changes in Sleep Habits
- Joint, Muscle, Nerve Pain and Inflammation and Conditions
- Memory Loss
- Muscular Weakness and Failure
- Nose Bleeds
- “Rapid Aging Syndrome”
- Sensitivity to Light
- Skin Issues, Acne, Rashes, etc.
- Seizures, Strokes
- Unexplained weight loss or gain
- Urinary Issues, Frequency, Incontinence, Infections
- Vision Issues and Poor Eye Health
- cell phones
- cell towers
- cordless landline phones
- WiFi routers,
- WiFi “Hot Spots”
- power lines
Other sources include:
- Digital and Wireless Utility Smart Meters
- CFL and LED Lightbulbs
- Light Dimmer Switches
- Electrical devices that have a switch-mode power supply (SMPS)
- Fitbits and other activity trackers
- Home Assistants (Alexa, etc.)
- Solar System Inverters
- All “Smart” Products
In 2011, The World Health Organization classified Cell Phone Radiation and Wireless (WiFi) Radiation as a “Group 2B Possible Carcinogen.” Many experts believe there is enough research indicating it is an actual Carcinogen.
Even if this isn’t affecting you now, we are all being exposed to more WiFi and electrical pollution (Electrosmog) emitting sources than 20+ years ago when this technology started being introduced.
- No “safe level” of cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation) has been scientifically determined for children or pregnant women.”
- U.S. federal safety standards and guidelines for new technology were established over 20 years ago.
- Laws – not science – protect these standards and guidelines.
- The Precautionary Principle has been completely and deliberately ignored in regard to new technology.
More tech is on the way in the United States and elsewhere due to the current “Race for 5G” which is being forced on us by elected officials and telecom companies. The most recent media warning about 5G was published by Newsweek.
Electrosensitivity is not like an allergy you are born with; it is an illness that builds up over increased time and radiation exposure.
Just as we cannot yet explain why some individuals will die from second-hand smoke and others can live a long life smoking 2 packs a day, we cannot explain why some individuals react to wireless radiation. (Source: Vitality Magazine)
Ignorance is only bliss when you aren’t sick or love someone who is. The truth can set you free.
For more information, visit the following websites:
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- Clear Light Ventures
- Environmental Health Trust
- Generation Zapped
- In Power Movement
- National Association for Children and Safe Technology
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence