By B.N. Frank
Lloyd Burrell of ElectricSense recently sent out a newsletter about an article from The Times UK about one of the largest studies every conducted.
Mobile phones should not be used after 10pm, according to the author of the largest study to link disrupted sleep with depression and unhappiness.
People who spend the night checking social media, watching television or roaming the house are more likely to suffer from mood problems such as neuroticism and bipolar disorder, and rate themselves as less happy and more lonely, the study says.
Also included in the article:
- People who don’t follow their natural body clock rhythm are more likely to suffer from depression and other mental health problems.
- People who are more active or restless at night have an increased risk of depression, bipolar disorder and low mood.
People of all ages are being diagnosed with mental health disorders as well as sleep disorders. You may be one of them or you know someone who is.
It would be inaccurate to say that medication isn’t helping in some cases. But you can’t turn on the TV or radio without being reminded of how these medications can also cause horrible side effects as well as tragic consequences. This in itself has already led to many class action lawsuits.
Speaking of light sources causing illness, CFL and LED light bulbs have also making headlines for causing them along with environmental damage all over the world. Lloyd also included in his newsletter that the IARC (International Agency for Research on Cancer) has classified light at night as a Group 2A carcinogen. Wow.
Getting back to recent study, regardless of the results, there are decades of research also confirming that exposure to cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation and other sources of Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) and Electrical Pollution (Electrosmog) can cause these same mental health and sleep issues as well as many others including boosting cancer risk.
Other exposure facts:
- Research has confirmed that WiFi exposure disrupts the blood-brain barrier which can cause it to leak.
- Research has confirmed that exposure can increase pre-existing conditions even if it didn’t cause them – behavioral, brain, emotional, mental, physical in addition to boosting cancer risk.
- There is also still no “safe level” of cell phone or WiFi that has been scientifically determined for children.
- Research has determined all of this can also harm pets, nature, and wildlife.
- Research has confirmed that exposure WiFi radiation and/or Electrosmog has a cumulative toxic effect when combined with other toxins.
- Many scientists are insisting that all sources of WiFi be classified as a Carcinogen.
This why Lloyd provided a link to his website: 10 tips for creating a low EMF bedroom.
There are plenty of scientists, news sources, medical organizations, and even celebrities who have also been sounding the alarm on exposure to WiFi radiation and Electrosmog for many years already. Regardless, The Tech Industry is so powerful that they’ve been compared to “Big Tobacco” in the past and again recently.
Technology is great but so is sanity and sleeping. The Tech Industry and others profiting from their business practices aren’t interested or even legally obligated to be completely honest about their products. No wonder they keep being compared to “Big Tobacco.”
For more information, contact the following organizations:
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- Clear Light Ventures
- Environmental Health Trust
- Generation Zapped
- In Power Movement
- National Association for Children and Safe Technology
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence