By B.N. Frank
It seems like we are constantly being lectured about how good health depends on what we eat and drink, how much we exercise, sleep, meditate, practice “mindfulness,” pray, forgive others, and forgive ourselves.
You may be now hearing for the first time that how much we use cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation emitting devices can make a difference in our health, too – and not in a good way.
What most refer to as “WiFi” is “Wireless Frequency” or Wireless Radiation. It is produced by Microwave Frequency or Microwave Radiation – like what cooks food in a microwave oven.
It is also referred to as RadioFrequency Radiation (RF or RFR) or Cell Phone Radiation.
In 2010, researchers stated that as many as 1/3 of the population is “sensitive” to some degree to exposure to WiFi and electrical pollution (Electrosmog). Symptoms and severity vary.
Decades of scientific research on exposure to cell phone radiation, wireless (WiFi) radiation, and electrical pollution (Electrosmog) has already proven that it can also worsen pre-existing conditions even if didn’t cause them.
In 2011, The World Health Organization classified Cell Phone Radiation and Wireless (WiFi) Radiation as a “Group 2B Possible Carcinogen.” Because of this we learned many things including:
- What (wireless) microwave radiation does … is similar to what happens to food in microwaves, essentially cooking the brain.
- So in addition to leading to a development of cancer and tumors, there could be a whole host of other effects like cognitive memory function…
- The biggest problem we have is that we know most environmental factors take several decades of exposure before we really see the consequences.
In 2012, scientists revealed that exposure to cell phone and other sources of wireless (WiFi) radiation can disrupt the Blood-Brain Barrier which may cause it to leak. This can lead to many things including reduced impulse control.
Many symptoms and health conditions aren’t immediate. Here is a list:
- ADD/ADHD, and Other Learning Disabilities
- Asthma, Coughing and Other Respiratory Issues
- Behavioral and Mood Issues, Changes, Anxiety, Depression, Panic Attacks
- Blood Pressure Abnormalities
- Cardiac Issues, Heart Arrhythmia, Heart Attacks, Palpitations
- Confusion, Inability to Concentrate
- Chemical Sensitivities
- Dental Issues
- Diabetes, Blood Sugar Fluctuations and Conditions
- Diarrhea, Nausea and Other Digestive and Intestinal Issues
- Disorientation, Dizziness, Vertigo, and Balance Issues
- Endocrine and Thyroid Issues
- Food Sensitivities
- Hair Loss or Thinning
- Hearing Difficulties, Sensitivity to Noise, Ringing in Ears/Tinnitus
- Headaches, Migraines, Seizures, Strokes
- Hormonal Changes, Issues
- Insomnia, Changes in Sleep Habits
- Joint, Muscle, Nerve Pain and Inflammation and Conditions
- Memory Loss
- Muscular Weakness and Failure
- Nose Bleeds
- “Rapid Aging Syndrome”
- Sensitivity to Light
- Sinus Issues, Allergies and Infections
- Skin Issues, Rashes, etc.
- Unexplained weight loss or gain
- Urinary Issues, Frequency, Incontinence, Infections
- Vision Issues and Poor Eye Health
Doctors introduced the term “Microwave Sickness” in the 1950s for illnesses and conditions caused by exposure to WiFi and other sources of electrical pollution (Electrosmog)
“Microwave Sickness” is currently referred to more as “ElectroSensitivity.” Misdiagnosis is common because there are so many symptoms – including behavioral, emotional and mental health issues – that could be attributed to genetics, lifestyle choices, or other environmental factors.
Former Microsoft Canada President and current Citizens for Safe Technology President, Frank Clegg, stated:
Electrosensitivity is not like an allergy you are born with; it is an illness that builds up over increased time and radiation exposure.
Just as we cannot yet explain why some individuals will die from second-hand smoke and others can live a long life smoking 2 packs a day, we cannot explain why some individuals react to wireless radiation. (Source: Vitality Magazine)
No one is affected exactly the same way or to the same degree to any type of carcinogen, pollution, or toxin. That has never not been true.
So why is WiFi everywhere even though it’s clearly not good for our health?
- U.S. federal safety standards and guidelines were established over 20 years ago.
- 20+ year old laws protect these standards and guidelines – not science.
- Safety Testing is still conducted on plastic mannequin heads and body parts.
We went through this already with asbestos, tobacco, lead paint, and so many other products that were also once everywhere like WiFi is today.
We are also currently exposed to more WiFi and electrical pollution (Electrosmog) emitting sources than 20+ years ago due to the increase in cell towers and antenna installations as well as the introduction of wireless and digital utility “smart” meters and WiFi “Hot Spots.” More cell towers are on the way in the United States because of the current “Race for 5G” which is being forced by elected officials and telecom companies.
According to Dr. Oz, 5G small cell towers are being installed everywhere so we can all “binge-watch, surf, and post online” at higher speeds without worrying about our screens freezing up or being disconnected.
Binge-watching, surfing the internet, and posting online is the only thing humans did in the futuristic animated movie, WALL-E.
Father John Misty’s song “Total Entertainment Forever” takes it a step further:
So what can you do to improve this situation for yourself and everyone else?
- Use hard wired Internet and corded landline phones for regular daily use. Use WiFi operating devices like cell phones only in emergencies.
- If you are able, have your wireless or digital utility “smart” meters replaced with original analog meters. If you are not able, fight for the right to “opt out” of utility “smart” meters.
- Join groups who are trying to prevent more cell towers and other wireless infrastructure from being installed in your community (see examples below and run a search online for organizations).
- Demand that schools replace WiFi with wired Internet.
Praying never hurts either.
For more information, contact the following organizations:
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- In Power Movement
- National Association for Children and Safe Technology
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence