By B.N. Frank
Difficulty breathing is very scary.
Many aren’t aware that cell phone radiation and wireless WiFi radiation is actually microwave radiation – like what cooks food in a microwave oven.
Dose-response (lethality) data have been obtained for rats exposed frontally to CW [continuous wave] microwave radiation in the frequency range 0.9 to 8 GHz.
The cause of death has been established as congestion, hemorrhage, and obstruction of nasal passages and/or congestion, hemorrhage, and often edema of the lungs.
The higher the power density (intensity of the radiation) the more quickly the rats died. Of the four frequencies tested, the two most lethal frequencies (0.95 and 2.45 GHz) are commonly used for analog mobile phones (0.8 to 0.9 GHz); microwave ovens (2.45 GHz); and both digitally pulsed cordless phones and wireless routers (2.4 GHz). The least toxic of the frequencies was 4.54 GHz (near 5.0 GHz also used for some WiFi systems).
The primary site of damage appears to be the blood vessels of the lung and respiratory tract with edema and hemorrhage representing changes in permeability of vessel walls.Download Your First Issue Free!Do You Want to Learn How to Become Financially Independent, Make a Living Without a Traditional Job & Finally Live Free?
Download Your Free Copy of Counter Markets
Apparently these frequencies are used for common household appliances because they aren’t licensed.
More from her website in regard to licensing:
…you do not need a license to operate your microwave oven, your WiFi, or your cordless digital phone. These frequencies are unlicensed and hence popular for common household and office equipment.
In 2009, Dr. Havas and scientists were interviewed by Prevention Magazine about health issues caused or aggravated by exposure to “Dirty Electricity.” This article was also re-published later by NBCNews.com
…after schools installed filters to clean up transients, 2/3 of teachers reported improvement in symptoms that had been plaguing them, including headache, dry eye, facial flushing, asthma, skin irritation, and depression.
More sources include:
- Solar System Inverters
- Digital and Wireless Utility Smart Meters
- CFL and LED Lightbulbs
- Light Dimmer Switches
- Electrical devices that have a switch-mode power supply (SMPS)
If you or someone you love has respiratory issues, reducing or eliminating exposure to these sources may be help you breathe more easily – literally.
For more information, contact the following organizations:
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- Clear Light Ventures
- Environmental Health Trust
- Generation Zapped
- In Power Movement
- National Association for Children and Safe Technology
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence