By B.N. Frank
Research and warnings about health issues caused or increased from exposure to cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation and other sources of Electrical Pollution (Electrosmog) are nothing new. In 2010, NBCNews.com posted its article, “Is Electrosmog Harming Our Health?” According to it:
- Electrical hypersensitivity (EHS) is becoming more widespread.
- Experts say up to 3% of all people are clinically hypersensitive (to sources of Electrosmog), as many as 1/3 of us to a lesser degree.
- Electrical pollution is increasing dramatically.
There is diagnostic testing available if you are concerned that WiFi and Electrosmog exposure may be affecting you or someone you love.
ElectroSensitivity actually has a long history. It was originally referred to as “Microwave Sickness” when it was discovered in the 1950s.
ElectroSensitivity or “Microwave Sickness” is cumulative.
Electrosensitivity is not like an allergy you are born with; it is an illness that builds up over increased time and radiation exposure.
Just as we cannot yet explain why some individuals will die from second-hand smoke and others can live a long life smoking 2 packs a day, we cannot explain why some individuals react to wireless radiation. (Source: Vitality Magazine)
So why aren’t more people being made aware of ElectroSensitivity or Microwave Sickness?
- Outdated legislation and money. Doesn’t is always seem to be about money?
- “The Precautionary Principle” is not being followed with sources of WiFi and Electrosmog.
Many scientists believe that all sources of cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation should be classified as a carcinogen.
Manuals for personal devices such as cell phones, iPads, WiFi routers, activity trackers, etc. include guidelines and warnings. If we all read them thoroughly, we probably wouldn’t these devices as much – if at all. We’d probably keep them away from our children. This has been advised for several years already anyway by various sources including Dr. Oz.
Research confirms that exposure to cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation along with Electromagnetic Fields has a cumulative toxic effect when combined with other toxins. Most of us would agree that the world was already pretty polluted before new technology provided us with so many new sources of WiFi and Electrosmog over the last 20+ years.
These ridiculous new marketing campaigns for “The Race for 5G,” “The Internet of Things (IoT), “Smart Cities,” Automated Vehicles, Artificial Intelligence (AI) need to at least be put on pause also until we find a way to make all of this safe.
Here’s a list of symptoms of ElectroSensitivity or “Microwave Sickness”:
- ADD/ADHD, and Other Learning Disabilities
- Asthma, Coughing and Other Respiratory Issues
- Behavioral and Mood Issues, Changes, Anxiety, Depression, Panic Attacks
- Blood Pressure Abnormalities
- Cardiac Issues, Heart Arrhythmia, Heart Attacks, Palpitations
- Confusion, Inability to Concentrate
- Chemical Sensitivities
- Dental Issues
- Diabetes, Blood Sugar Fluctuations and Conditions
- Diarrhea, Nausea and Other Digestive and Intestinal Issues
- Disorientation, Dizziness, Vertigo, and Balance Issues
- Endocrine and Thyroid Issues
- Food Sensitivities
- Hair Loss or Thinning
- Hearing Difficulties, Sensitivity to Noise, Ringing in Ears/Tinnitus
- Headaches, Migraines, Seizures, Strokes
- Hormonal Changes, Issues
- Insomnia, Changes in Sleep Habits
- Joint, Muscle, Nerve Pain and Inflammation
- Memory Loss
- Muscular Weakness and Failure
- Nose Bleeds
- “Rapid Aging Syndrome”
- Sensitivity to Light
- Sinus Issues, Allergies and Infections
- Skin Issues, Rashes, etc.
- Unexplained weight loss or gain
- Urinary Issues, Frequency, Incontinence, Infections
- Vision Issues and Poor Eye Health
For more information, contact the following organizations: