By B.N. Frank
Yesterday, Activist Post reported about a Chicago Tribune investigation that uncovered how many popular smartphones exceed federal RF safety standards. Does it make you wonder how many wireless wearable devices — Bluetooth, ear buds, hearing aids, Fitbits, smart watches, etc. — are exceeding federal safety limits, too?
Activist Post has reported many times about owners experiencing new or increased health issues that started after they started wearing these devices:
- Video: Apple Watch Owner Complains About Wrist Pain. Why This Can Happen with All Wearables
- Despite Various Unpleasant Symptoms Reported, Class Action Lawsuits Due to Inaccurate Heart Monitor Readings and Rashes, Fitbits Still Lauded as Beneficial
- Shocking Fitbit Complaints: People Are Literally Being Shocked While Wearing Them. Perhaps the WiFi in Fitbits is Being Affected by Other Sources of WiFi and Electrosmog
- Woman Claims Fitbit Alerted Her to Medical Issues. Decades of Research Confirms WiFi From The Fitbit Could Have Caused Her Medical Issues
- Fitbit Recalls Due to Rashes and Other Health Complaints. Video Shows How Much WiFi Radiation Is Emitted by One
- Wireless Hearing Aids May Cause Dizziness, Bloody Noses, Cardiac Issues, and More Because They Emit WiFi Radiation
Symptoms from RF exposure may not be immediate; however, no one is immune from their cumulative effects. Some simply tolerate it better than others. The same could be said for all toxins. Not only that – many of these devices have also been reported as catching fire or exploding (see 1, 2).
Activist Post reports regularly about symptoms and illnesses caused by exposure to all sources of Electromagnetic Radiation aka Electrosmog. For more information, visit our archives and the following websites:
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- Ecological Options Network
- Electromagnetic Radiation Safety
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- Generation Zapped
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- We Are The Evidence
- Wireless Information Network
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.