By B.N. Frank
I can’t be the only one who cringes when I see Pat Boone advertising wireless “TV Ears.” Wireless hearing aids are also being manufactured and marketed too – even though exposure to wireless WiFi radiation is harmful in a variety of ways. Research has proven it can disrupt the blood-brain barrier which can cause it to leak as well as kill brain cells. Exposure can also cause bacteria to become antibiotic resistant. It can even make your skin age faster. These are all things to consider when putting anything that emits WiFi inside your ears.
So how much WiFi actually emits from wireless hearing aids? Prepare to be horrified by the measurements as well as the testimony provided by the woman who wore them.
Cell phone manufacturers have already warned shareholders that they may eventually be held liable for harm caused by their products. Insurance companies don’t seem to be interested in doing business anymore with “Big Wireless” either.
Just because these products are legal doesn’t mean that they are safe.
For more information, visit the following websites:
- Americans for Responsible Technology
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- Clear Light Ventures
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- Generation Zapped
- National Association for Children and Safe Technology
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence
- Wireless Information Network
- Wireless Right to Know