By B.N. Frank
Ever wonder how many cell towers and antennas are already installed near your home and within your community? AntennaSearch.com will give you a better idea.
Ever since telecom companies started installing cell towers, people from various backgrounds and educational levels have been trying to stop them because of biological, environmental, and property value concerns. Because of this, “stealth” or hidden cell towers have been installed instead of the humongous cell towers that everybody recognizes. In 2006, CBS News aired a segment about this. Regardless, cell towers reduce property value whether they are hidden are not because most people don’t want to live near them.
For the last several years, telecom companies have also been manufacturing and marketing small cell towers along with humongous ones. Because they are smaller, they can be installed pretty much everywhere including in front of homes, in public rights of ways, on top of buildings, etc. Some of them have already been installed and many don’t recognize these as being cell towers.
Decades of research has already proven harm from exposure to cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation. In 2011, The World Health Organization classified it as a “Possible Carcinogen” in the same category as engine exhaust, chloroform, and lead. Many scientists believe it should be classified as a Carcinogen.
Other related facts include:
- No safe level of cell phone or wireless WiFi radiation has still been scientifically determined for children or pregnant women. Tech inventors (including Steve Jobs) have been limiting their own kids’ exposure to new technology and even sending them to private “low tech schools”
- Research has proven that exposure can increase pre-existing conditions even if it didn’t cause them.
- Research has confirmed that exposure cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation along with Electromagnetic Fields has a cumulative toxic effect when combined with other toxins.
These small cell towers emit either 4G or 5G radiation which has proven to be biologically and environmentally harmful. Whether you are concerned or not, they will reduce your property value if they are installed near your home.
Counter Markets Newsletter - Trends & Strategies for Maximum Freedom
For several years already, many U.S. news stations have been airing stories about cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation exposure concerns while telecom companies create marketing campaigns that make new technology seem like it operates via magic.
In 2014, The Wall Street Journal published an article about how 1 in 10 U.S. cell tower sites violate federal RF safety levels and there weren’t enough government employees to correct this.
Laws and safety guidelines regarding new technology including cell towers were written in 1996. They never protected us from biological or environmental harm.
The Precautionary Principle doesn’t seem to have ever been applied to new technology. All of this increasing wireless WiFi radiation continues to increase Electrical Pollution (Electrosmog) which contributes to climate change.
If you don’t want more cell towers or wireless infrastructure being installed in your community for whatever reason, talk to your neighbors and other residents. They may feel the same way.
For more information, contact the following organizations:
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- Clear Light Ventures
- Environmental Health Trust
- Generation Zapped
- In Power Movement
- National Association for Children and Safe Technology
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence