By B.N. Frank
For 20+ years, Dr. Magda Havas has conducted and documented a great deal of research on exposure to sources of cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation and other sources of Electrical Pollution (Electrosmog).
One astonishing finding showed that in diabetic patients who exercised by walking outdoors, blood sugar went down as expected, but in those who exercised on a treadmill, impacted by electromagnetic fields, the blood sugar went up.
Diabetics who are electrically sensitive get increased blood sugar in the presence of electromagnetic fields.
For research from other scientists about exposure affecting blood sugar levels and diabetes, click here.
According to 2010 NBCNews.com article, “Is Electrosmog Harming Our Health?”
- “Electrosensitivity” was discovered in the 1950s and originally named “Microwave Sickness.”
- Up to 1/3 of the population is “sensitive” to Electrosmog to some degree.
- 3% of the population is clinically hypersensitive.
- Sources of Electrosmog are increasing.
- More people are becoming “Electrosensitive”
Because there are so many symptoms in addition to blood sugar fluctuations, Electrosensitivity or “Microwave Sickness” is often misdiagnosed and/or mistaken for other physical, mental, emotional, and behavioral health issues or environmental factors.
Research has also determined that exposure can worsen pre-existing conditions even if it didn’t cause them.
There may be no immediate noticeable symptoms or illness from exposure to Electrosmog. Like any toxin or carcinogen, exposure is cumulative.
Fortunately there is diagnostic testing available if you are concerned that you or someone you love is being harmed by it.
Additional infrastructure and sources of harmful Electrosmog are being installed and utilized by communities in the U.S and all over the world. Many U.S. news stations and media outlets are reporting about this.
For more information, contact the following organizations:
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- Environmental Health Trust
- Generation Zapped
- In Power Movement
- National Association for Children and Safe Technology
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence