By B.N. Frank
The following studies have been cited by Physicians for Safe Technology:
- Radiofrequency radiation emitted from Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz) causes impaired insulin secretion and increased oxidative stress in rat pancreatic islets.(2018) Masoumi A et al. Int J Radiat Biol. 2018 Sep;94(9):850-857. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29913098
- Radiation from wireless technology elevates blood glucose and body temperature in 40-year-old type 1 diabetic male. (2017) Kleiber CE. Electromagn Biol Med. Volume 36, 2017 – Issue 3. (Abstract)
- Association of Exposure to Radio-Frequency Electromagnetic Field Radiation (RF-EMFR) Generated by Mobile Phone Base Stations With Glycated Hemoglobin (HbA1c) and Risk of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. (2015) Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2015 Nov 13;12(11):14519-28. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26580639/
- The effects of exposure to 915 MHz radiofrequency identification on cerebral glucose metabolism in rat: a [F-18] FDG micro-PET study. (2013) Kim HS et al. Int J Radiat Biol. 2013 Sep;89(9):750-5. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23581879
- EFFECTS OF EXPOSURE TO ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD RADIATION (EMFR) GENERATED BY ACTIVATED MOBILE PHONES ON FASTING BLOOD GLUCOSE. (2013) Meo SA and Rubeanns KA. International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health 2013;26(2):235–241. https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/12/11/14519/htm
- Dirty Electricity Elevates Blood Sugar Among Electrically Sensitive Diabetics and May Explain Brittle Diabetes. (2008) Havas M. Electromagn Biol Med. 2008 Jun; 27(2): 135–146. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2557071/
If you have diabetes you are not alone. 350 million people globally are projected to have diabetes by 2025. This is up from 30 million in the late 1980s. What is driving it?
The new video by Dr. Magda Havas, PhD of Trent University of Canada (http://www.youtube.com/user/magdahavas#p/u/10/gJcM6RZwyfA) outlines startling insights into the connection between diabetes and the growth in electromagnetic fields. This video is based on a study published by Dr. Havas in Electromagnetic Biology and Medicine (27: 135–146, 2008) called “Dirty Electricity Elevates Blood Sugar Among Electrically Sensitive Diabetics and May Explain Brittle Diabetes.”
One astonishing finding showed that in diabetic patients who exercised by walking outdoors, blood sugar went down as expected, but in those who exercised on a treadmill, impacted by electromagnetic fields, the blood sugar went up. Dr. Havas suggests there may not just be a Type I Diabetes and a Type II Diabetes, but also a new ‘Type III’ Diabetes related to external environmental factors.
Diabetics who are electrically sensitive get increased blood sugar in the presence of electromagnetic fields. Testing for this on a treadmill in the clinical setting can give clinicians an important new piece of clinical information with which to guide treatment. Diabetics who are electrically sensitive should be advised to minimize exposure to electromagnetic fields.
Of course research has also determined that exposure to wireless and other EMFs can cause additional symptoms and illnesses too. In fact, LAST YEAR the World Health Organization issued a warning about a significant percentage of the population being adversely affected by exposure.
Insulin isn’t cheap and reducing radiation exposure may benefit some diabetics. Helpful measures include “opting out” of electric, gas, and water “Smart” Meters installed by utility companies and replacing CFL and LED light bulbs with safer bulbs.
Activist Post reports regularly about unsafe technology. For more information, visit our archives and the following websites:
- Electromagnetic Radiation Safety
- EMF Scientist
- Environmental Health Trust
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- Wireless Information Network
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.