By B.N. Frank
Since 2018, there have been reports of people and animals becoming sick after 5G was installed and turned on (see 1. 2, 3, 4). People worldwide – including elected officials – are opposed to this technology because of risks to biological health, cybersecurity (see 1, 2, 3), environmental health (see 1, 2, 3, 4), privacy (see 1, 2), safety, and more. Many cities and countries have already taken action banning it, filing lawsuits, issuing moratoriums, passing ordinances and resolutions (see 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. 7). This now includes Easton, CT.
Easton Connecticut Passes Resolution Calling for a Halt to 5G
Breaking News May 20, 2020
Easton Connecticut has voted to ban 5G.
A 5G cease and desist resolution was unanimously approved by Easton Connecticut on May 7 2020.
This action follows extensive investigations into the issue. The 5G Resolution can be accessed here.
In January 2020, an expert forum — “What You Should Know About 5G” — was organized by the only state representative to vote against accelerating 5G wireless facilities in Connecticut, David Michel, D-Stamford featuring Frank Clegg, the former president of Microsoft Canada; Patti Wood, founder of the nonprofit Grassroots Environmental Education; and Devra Davis, an epidemiologist and founder of the Environmental Health Trust. A video of the Stamford Connecticut meeting can be found HERE.
- “The town of Easton has decided to stop its 5G wireless technology rollout. Until research and testing show its safe for humans and the environment, a 5G cease and desist resolution was unanimously approved by the town on May 7. The American Academy of Pediatrics and hundreds of medical and scientific experts have advised the federal communication commission to test the long-term safety of 5G technology. Easton is the first town in Connecticut to ban 5G.”
May 4, 2020 A Message from First Selectman Bindelglass…
- The Board of Selectmen will consider a resolution to ban 5G networks from Easton temporarily until more information can be gathered about the potential side effects of the transmissions.
Background News Stories
January 7, 2020 Concerns about 5G technology draw a crowd of skeptics in Stamford, Stamford Advocate
The Federal Communication Commission (FCC) is supposed to protect Americans by regulating the telecom history. They are instead speeding up 5G installation during the pandemic (see 1, 2, 3. 4, 5, 6). This includes approving the launch of tens of thousands of satellites to blast 5G and WiFi at us from space (see 1, 2, 3). Lawsuits have been filed against them for NOT protecting Americans from unsafe levels of radiation (see 1, 2) and 5G (see 1, 2, 3). Two organizations have provided updated resources for Americans fighting deployment in their communities (see 1, 2).
Activist Post reports regularly about 5G and other unsafe technology. For more information, visit our archives and the following websites:
- 5G Information
- Electromagnetic Radiation Safety
- Environmental Health Trust
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- Wireless Information Network
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.