Paul Adams, J.D., Contributor
As Coolio said, we spend our lives living in a gangsta’s paradise. What he failed to mention is that throughout history the most sinister and dangerous gangsters are banksters. There is no shortage of historical quotes to prove this point.
Gerald Celente points out that the only time the Prince of Peace became violent is when he cleansed the temple of the money changers.
… Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the temple he found those who were selling oxen and sheep and pigeons, and the money-changers sitting there. And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables.
Today, the money changers have conquered the world through numerous frauds including debt-based currencies issued by their privately owned central banks, fractional reserve lending, fiat currencies and political think-tanks such as the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg Group, which control all major political parties.
To free the world of debt slavery and a totalitarian world government run by banksters, it is necessary to understand these frauds. Let us start with the private banking cartel known as the Federal Reserve, which issues and controls the value of the world’s first reserve paper currency, the U.S. dollar.
It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and money system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. – Henry Ford
The world financial system seems complex but it is actually very simple: a cabal of banksters has conquered the world by lending people and governments money that does not exist and charging interest on it.
- Paul Warburg, a partner of international investing giant Kuhn, Loeb & Company, a representative of the Rothschild banking dynasty in Europe, brother to Max Warburg who was head of the Warburg banking consortium in Germany.
- Senator Nelson Aldrich: business associate of J.P. Morgan and father-in-law to John D. Rockefeller, Jr.
- Frank Vanderlip: president of National City Bank of New York, one of the most powerful banks at the time, representing William Rockefeller and Kuhn, Loeb & Company.
- Henry Davidson: senior partner of J.P. Morgan.
- Charles Norton: president of J.P. Morgan’s First National Bank of New York.
- Abraham Andrew, Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury.
- Benjamin Strong, head of J.P. Morgan’s Bankers Trust Company.
Bankster stooge Woodrow Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act into law on December 23, 1913. On that day, the U.S. government officially transferred its power to create money and regulate the value thereof to the world’s wealthiest private banksters. Furthermore, the U.S. government would now borrow money from private banks, enslaving its citizens with the national debt, rather than creating its own money interest free.
Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan publicly brags that the private banking cartel is above the law and creates unlimited money out of nothing to loan its insolvent borrower, the U.S. government.
David Lang, a Federal Reserve employee, admits that the Federal Reserve is a private corporation that pays dividends to its undisclosed shareholders. The head of security at the San Antonio Federal Reserve also admits the institution is private.
The private Federal Reserve’s website says that the Fed:
… is considered an independent central bank because its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by the Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms.
The 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks, which were established by the Congress as the operating arms of the nation’s central banking system, are organized similarly to private corporations — possibly leading to some confusion about “ownership.” For example, the Reserve Banks issue shares of stock to member banks. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. The stock may not be sold, traded, or pledged as security for a loan; dividends are, by law, 6 percent per year.
Despite its pathetic propaganda encouraging us to practice doublethink, the Federal Reserve freely admits that it is privately owned, is a monopoly empowered by Congress, now operates above Congress and the president, and pays its private undisclosed shareholder dividends.
So who receives dividends from owning shares of the private Federal Reserve? Charts created by the House Banking Committee Staff Report of August, 1976 reveal the following people and companies own shares in the Federal Reserve: Rothschilds, J.P. Morgan, the Warburgs banks, Lehman Brothers, Kuhn, Loeb & Company, Jacob Schiff, William Rockefeller, David Rockefeller/Chase Bank, and many others.
A more recent study found that Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup, Wells Fargo and HSBC now have the power of the Federal Reserve at their fingertips.
That makes sense because after years of making bad loans with artificially low interest rates and foreclosing on millions of American homes, the Fed bailed out the following banks with at least $16.9 trillion according to page 131 of the first GAO audit:
- Citigroup: $2.5 trillion ($2,500,000,000,000)
- Morgan Stanley: $2.04 trillion ($2,040,000,000,000)
- Merrill Lynch: $1.949 trillion ($1,949,000,000,000)
- Bank of America: $1.344 trillion ($1,344,000,000,000)
- Barclays PLC (United Kingdom): $868 billion ($868,000,000,000)
- Bear Sterns: $853 billion ($853,000,000,000)
- Goldman Sachs: $814 billion ($814,000,000,000)
- Royal Bank of Scotland (UK): $541 billion ($541,000,000,000)
- JP Morgan Chase: $391 billion ($391,000,000,000)
- Deutsche Bank (Germany): $354 billion ($354,000,000,000)
- UBS (Switzerland): $287 billion ($287,000,000,000)
- Credit Suisse (Switzerland): $262 billion ($262,000,000,000)
- Lehman Brothers: $183 billion ($183,000,000,000)
- Bank of Scotland (United Kingdom): $181 billion ($181,000,000,000)
- BNP Paribas (France): $175 billion ($175,000,000,000)
- and many more including banks in Belgium of all places
However, other economists estimate the bankster theft and financial raping of dollar holders since 2008 is $29 trillion.
That’s right, largest banks, many of which appear to own shares in the private Federal Reserve, bailed themselves out in excess of the U.S. 2010 GDP ($14.59 Trillion – value of all goods and services produced in the U.S. for the year). Yes, even the fictional national debt of $15.7 trillion dollars could have been paid-off for less than the bankster stole.
Why didn’t the Federal Reserve offer you a bailout?
The collapse of the dollar, a fiat currency, is guaranteed as there is always more debt and interest owed on the debt than there is money in circulation. It is important to understand that the real national debt, which increases every year, is not just a measly $15.7 trillion. When you factor in unfounded liabilities like Social Security and Medicare, the actual debt is $127 trillion – $211 trillion.
There is no question that the dollar’s doomsday will arrive, the question is when.
Paul Adams is your humble servant. Those that oppose the banksters and their New World Order have not the spirit of fear; but act with power, love, and a sound mind.