After watching How BlackRock Conquered the World, we know all about the problem: a financial behemoth is flexing its monetary muscle to shape society in its image. So what’s the solution? Boycotts? Buycotts? Can we strive for something different, or are we condemned to forever be out of credit at the karma bank? Find out in this week’s penetrating exploration of the problem of (and solution to) BlackRock.
- How BlackRock Conquered the World
- Stop Buying Their Crap! – #SolutionsWatch
- Info on KarmabanQue from UTNE:
- BUYcotts – #SolutionsWatch
- Strive Media Reel
- Anti-ESG movement spawns new fund in battle against industry giants
- Strive Launches U.S. Energy Index Fund (DRLL) to Deliver a New Shareholder Mandate to U.S. Energy Companies
- Strive Funds (official)
- “Anti-woke” Vivek Ramaswamy’s former company has DEI initiatives…
- Peter Thiel’s New Venture Aims to Lure Companies Away From Environmental Justice Activism
- Peter Thiel Is Now the Bilderberg Group’s Most Prominent Member
- Lynn Forester de Rothschild Says Its Time to “Dustbin” ESG
- What Hitchcock Taught the Social Engineers
Source: The Corbett Report
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.