By Mac Slavo
In a video by Cory Edmund Endrulat, a YouTube creator of the channel Nature is the Answer, the biggest conspiracy is one we all didn’t even know that we created.
Endrulat’s new video is one we all should at least listen to. In his description, he writes: society will immensely improve if we can recognize this greatest lie. It is detailed as The Most Dangerous Superstition by Larken Rose, as “The One True Divide” by Mark Passio, as The End Of All Evil by Jeremey Locke, or as the worship that has taken the place of God as said by Carl Jung, or as the prime focus of the “Stanley Milgram” psychological experiment. Connections are endless, yet never mentioned.
The greatest conspiracy you never knew you created is the most important secret of all time. Becasue it’s so important and widespread, it’s not really a secret, Edrulat says. Hopefully, you have an open mind and can realize how you participate in this greatest conspiracy.
“The greatest conspiracy is statism. It is people that have come together claiming that they are authority, then convincing the masses that they have that authority. So to take from the masses for their own gain, i.e., taxation, and the illusion that it’s necessary for the gain of the masses, for the greater good, for their protection, for the necessity of life and order itself so to do what the masses cannot do, for all thing material, egoic, and psychopathic alike.”
Activist Post is Google-Free
Support us for just $1 per month at Patreon or SubscribeStar
This is becoming well known, as we are seeing more and more people realize what a true and utter scam that all government has always been. Calling it government doesn’t change what it truly is: slavery.
“The greater the illusion, the more fooling and hard to see the conspiracy,” Endrulat says. He breaks it down perfectly in his book Slavery Gone For Good.
You may have been taught about Slavery in school, but there’s more to what you must know! In this easy-to-read light-weight book, you will learn everything you need to know about Slavery.
What you will learn in “Slavery Gone For Good”:
– Simple and clear definitions of Slavery, freedom, rights, and more!
– A Brief History of Slavery
– How slavery manifests
– The different forms of Slavery
– A unique perspective based solely on common sense (reason), equality, and justice, not any ideology
– Over 50 quotes from former slaves, abolitionists, philosophers, and more!
– The mentalities involved with Slavery
– What you can teach others and your children, and for generations to come!
– Unifying and timeless principles that can be learned and utilized worldwide!
– A more inquisitive view of Slavery with a unique question-and-answer format
– Practical action steps, both individual and collective, for freedom!
– Requirements for the abolition of Slavery
– How YOU are contributing to Slavery
– Common views of definitions versus more clarified and descriptive definitions
– Resources to expand upon the topics presented, for this knowledge that few people are presently aware of!
We have to be able to see the illusion for what it is in order to break free from it. Once that happens, it’s only a matter of time before there are no more masters and no more slaves.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.