Ratified on Dec. 15, 1791, the Bill of Rights has been absolutely trashed for generations. Although many people will sing its praises – for just this one day of the year – “Bill of Rights Day” should really be a day of mourning – recognizing what the people have given up, and lost.
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Richard Henry Lee – via Melancton Smith’s notes of the Confederation Congress (27 Sept 1787)
- Thomas Jefferson – Opinion on the Constitutionality of a National Bank (15 Feb 1791)
- Maharrey – The Biggest Most Powerful Government in the History of the World?
- Richard Henry Lee to Samuel Adams (5 Oct 1787)
- Kurt Lash – The Ninth Amendment and the Right of Local Self-Government
- Episode – The 9th Amendment: An Introduction
- Bill of Rights – Transcription of the 1789 Joint Resolution Proposing 12 Amendments
- Episode – 2nd Amendment Obliterated? Federal Gun Control Already on the Books
- Judge Andrew Napolitano – More Government Spying and Lying
- Episode – 4th Amendment Protection: Shut Down the Surveillance State
- John Dickinson – Fabius IV
Path to Liberty: Dec 15, 2022
MORE VIDEO SOURCES
- Watch on Odysee
- Watch on Minds
- Watch on Sovren
- Watch on Gab TV
- Watch on Brighteon
- Watch on Facebook
- Watch on Bitchute
- Watch on Twitter
- Watch on LinkedIn
- Watch on Rumble
FOLLOW and SUPPORT TAC:
Become a Member: http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/members/
Email Newsletter: http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/register
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple | Spotify | Podbean | Google | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More Platforms Here
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
Michael Boldin [send him email] is the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center. He was raised in Milwaukee, WI, and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Follow him on Twitter – @michaelboldin and Facebook.
Become a Patron!
Or support us at SubscribeStar
Donate cryptocurrency HERE
Subscribe to Activist Post for truth, peace, and freedom news. Follow us on SoMee, Telegram, HIVE, Flote, Minds, MeWe, Twitter, Gab, What Really Happened and GETTR.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.
Be the first to comment on "A Day of Mourning: Bill of Rights Day"