Most people who oppose the TSA miss the real issue – whether it’s their facial recognition or their “more inclusive” screening protocols. There is no “fixing” an agency that shouldn’t even exist in the first place.
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- TSA Rolls Out Facial Recognition at LAX
- TSA propaganda press release
- Episode – TSA’s Dangerous Roadmap for Airport Surveillance
- The TSA’s Security Theater Timeline
- Republicans Miss the Real Issue Regarding TSA Scanners
- The First Question We Should Always Ask
- If the Feds Won’t Stop the TSA, the States Should
- Is the TSA Constitutional?
- Archive of TSA blog with comment
- James Wilson -State House Yard Speech (6 Oct 1787)
FOLLOW and SUPPORT TAC:
Source: The Tenth Amendment Center
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.