The World Economic Forum does not run the world, but in this time of The Great Reset and The Fourth Industrial Revolution you’d be forgiven for thinking so.
Today on The Corbett Report podcast, join James for a wild ride through the murky origins of the WEF’s past into the nightmarish future it is seeking to bring about . . . and how we can use this information to better understand and derail its agenda.
- Episode 387 – Your Guide to The Great Reset
- Episode 402 – Your Guide to The Great Convergence
- The Great Reset | Launch session 3 June 2020
- Klaus Schwab on the Fourth industrial revolution (article)
- What is the Fourth Industrial Revolution? by Prof Klaus Schwab (video)
- Here’s how life could change in my city by the year 2030 (wayback)
- A Future Without Waste | Ida Auken
- Cyber Polygon 2020 Highlights
- A Better Future for Food – Public Forum of the UN Food Systems Summit
- The Davos Agenda 2021: Advancing a New Social Contract
- Grover on The Great Reset podcast
- Key takeaways on digital currency from The Davos Agenda
- What is the World Economic Forum?
- World Economic Forum: Our Mission
- WEF Annual Report 2018-2019
- WEF Statutes
- Swiss Host State Act
- WEF Regulations
- WEF Leadership and Governance
- A Partner in Shaping History: The First 40 Years
- Schwab Family Values
- Books, Books, Books! on Grand Theft World w/ James Corbett and Richard Grove
- The Davos Manifesto
- And Now For The 100 Trillion Dollar Bankster Climate Swindle…
- The (Second) Most Important Bank You’ve Never Heard Of
- A Look at Davos Through the Years (Hilde Stoll marries Schwab)
- Klaus admits “Loan from a German industrialist”
- Wilfried Stoll (Festo Holding GmbH) attended the first and most recent Davos meeting
- Festo Bionic Learning Network
- World Economic Forum Releases Framework to Help Business Identify ESG Factors for Long-Term Resilience
- Peter Foster: Mark Carney, man of destiny, arises to revolutionize society. It won’t be pleasant
- Could Prime Minister Trudeau tap Mark Carney as the next finance minister?
- Mark Carney at WEF
- WEF Panel discussion on carbon markets
- WEF Transformation Map
- WEF Partners
For those with limited bandwidth, CLICK HERE to download a smaller, lower file size version of this episode.
For those interested in audio quality, CLICK HERE for the highest-quality version of this episode (WARNING: very large download).
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.