By B.N. Frank
There has been so much controversy, opposition, and international action taken AGAINST 5G deployment that it’s been the subject of Dilbert comic strips. According to leaked memos at one French telecom company, employees are even asking their employer stop deployment. The Health Council of Netherlands is now also issuing warnings.
Do Not Use the 26 GHz for 5G Health Council of the Netherlands 5G and Health Report
5G and Health Report by the Health Council of the Netherlands (2020)
In 2020 the Health Council of the Netherlands released a report on health and 5G. They recommend against using 26 GHz frequency band for 5G, doing more research into the relationship between exposure and the incidence of cancer, reduced male fertility, poor pregnancy outcomes and birth defects. Although they state adverse health effects for lower frequencies are not proven, they do recommend monitoring of exposure before and after. The Summary does not state that health effects are proven, nor unproven.
Health Council of the Netherlands
Report released on 5G and Health
This information is directly from the summary you can download here.
The committee has made four recommendations to Parliament
- Because the lower frequency bands for 5G (up to 3.5 GHz) have already been used for telecommunications applications and Wi-Fi for years without resulting in any proven adverse health effects, the committee sees no reason to stop or restrict the use of these frequency bands. It does however recommend that the exposure should be monitored before, during and after the rollout of the 5G systems. This will make clear to what extent exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields changes as a result of the introduction of 5G and any long-term health risks can then be estimated better. The WHO analysis can also be used in estimating the risks.
- The committee recommends doing more research: epidemiological research into the relationship between exposure to the 5G frequencies used and the incidence of cancer, reduced male fertility, poor pregnancy outcomes and birth defects. An ongoing international study into the use of mobile telephones, in which the Netherlands is participating, can play a role in this.
- experimental research into the health effects of exposure to electromagnetic fields in the 26 GHz frequency band.
- scenario studies to get a picture of the exposure of individuals as a result of wireless communications systems (3G, 4G and 5G).
- The committee recommends not using the 26 GHz frequency band for 5G for as long as the potential health risks have not been investigated.
- Finally, the committee recommends using the latest guidelines from the International Commission on Non-Ionising Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) as the basis for exposure policy in the Netherlands. Because it cannot be excluded that exposure under the latest ICNIRP standards also has the potential to affect health, the committee recommends taking a cautious approach and keeping exposures as low as reasonably achievable.
Over 500 cities in Italy have passed resolutions to halt 5G until safety research has been completed. In the United States, Hawaii County, Farragut Tennessee and Easton Connecticut passed resolutions to halt 5G. Entire countries like France, Switzerland, and Nigeria are having a national conversation on the safety of 5G and they are launching major investigations to research the issue of safety. (Details HERE). In the United States, several cities have voted and passed policies to halt 5G or restrict the rollout into neighborhoods. Hundreds of doctors and scientists recommend a moratorium on 5G. For example, the Pancyprian Medical Association and Cyprus National Committee on the Environment and Child Health sent a position paper on 5G is entitled “The Risks to Public Health from the Use of the 5G Network” to the Cyprus Parliamentary Committees on Environment and Health. Read statements and position papers of scientific experts here.
There ARE studies that have ALREADY determined 5G is NOT safe. That’s why the majority of scientists worldwide oppose deployment. There are studies that have determined that exposure to other sources of wireless radiation – 1G through 4G – is also NOT SAFE (see 1, 2, 3).
Counter Markets Newsletter - Trends & Strategies for Maximum Freedom
Since 2018 there have been reports about people and animals experiencing symptoms and illnesses after 5G was installed (see 1, 2, 3, 4). Last year The World Health Organization warned that high levels of Electromagnetic Fields (aka “Electrosmog”) which includes wireless radiation could lead to health issues in a significant percentage of the population.
Activist Post reports regularly about 5G and other unsafe technology. For more information visit our archives and the following websites.
- 5G Information
- 5G Space Appeal
- Stop 5G International
- The 5G Summit
- Environmental Health Trust
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Wireless Information Network
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.