Derrick Broze breaks down the recently signed UK Coronavirus bill (HC 122) and the implications for liberty and privacy.
- Police and health officials to get powers to detain under UK coronavirus bill
- The government’s coronavirus legislation threatens essential freedoms
- UK could track mobile location data in coronavirus response
- Dr Subhajit Basu comments on how mobile location data could be used in coronavirus response
- Reverse the Dangerous Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) (Rushed through Parliament last week)
Help Keep The Conscious Resistance Network alive! https://fundrazr.com/supportconsciousresistance
Source: The Conscious Resistance
The Conscious Resistance Network is an independent media organization focused on empowering individuals through education, philosophy, health, and community organizing. We work to create a world where corporate and state power does not rule over the lives of free human beings.
Derrick is the founder of TCRN.
Subscribe to Activist Post for truth, peace, and freedom news. Become an Activist Post Patron for as little as $1 per month at Patreon. Follow us on SoMee, Flote, Minds, Twitter, and Steemit.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.
Be the first to comment on "UK Government Uses Coronavirus to Seize Police State Power"