Derrick Broze breaks down the recently signed UK Coronavirus bill (HC 122) and the implications for liberty and privacy.
- Police and health officials to get powers to detain under UK coronavirus bill
- The government’s coronavirus legislation threatens essential freedoms
- UK could track mobile location data in coronavirus response
- Dr Subhajit Basu comments on how mobile location data could be used in coronavirus response
- Reverse the Dangerous Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) (Rushed through Parliament last week)
Help Keep The Conscious Resistance Network alive! https://fundrazr.com/supportconsciousresistance
Source: The Conscious Resistance
The Conscious Resistance Network is an independent media organization focused on empowering individuals through education, philosophy, health, and community organizing. We work to create a world where corporate and state power does not rule over the lives of free human beings.
Derrick is the founder of TCRN.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.