By B.N. Frank
Wireless “WiFi” radiation is microwave radiation. Research has determined that all sources of wireless radiation (including from cell phones and cell towers) is harmful to birds as well as other animals, insects, nature, and humans. In 2014, the U.S. Department of Interior wrote a letter about their concerns regarding exposure to birds. Thanks to Environmental Health Trust for posting it on their website:
- Research finds bees and pollinators absorb the higher frequencies of 5G between 3% to 370% higher leading the scientists to warn, “This could lead to changes in insect behaviour, physiology, and morphology over time….”
- Research finds wireless frequencies interfere with birds’ navigation systems, their circadian rhythms, and can harm their development and reproduction.
- Research finds trees can be harmed by the radiation from cellular antennas. Effects include altered growth, thinner cell walls and adverse biochemical changes.
EHT has a compendium of research on impacts to trees, bees and birds here.
Unfortunately, many bird lovers – apparently even the Audubon Society – still don’t want to believe 5G will harm birds. Regardless, 5G opposition continues to increase in the U.S. and worldwide due to biological, environmental, and other risks.
- The 5G Summit
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Electromagnetic Radiation Safety
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- Wireless Information Network
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.