By B.N. Frank
If you’re on the Watchdog.net email list, you recently received an email offering you 8 free LED light bulbs if you sign up with Arcadia Power by April 30.
Did you know that the average household’s electricity usage contributes to over 8,000 lbs of coal production per home.
The good news? You can sign your utility account up for clean energy with Arcadia Power at absolutely no cost, and because you are in a state with electricity choice, they use the buying power of over 250,000 individuals like yourself to get lower rates than the utility. Clean energy at a lower cost with no installation – it doesn’t get easier than this.
In honor of Earth Month if you sign up by April 30th, Arcadia Power will send you 8 free LED light bulbs to further increase your energy savings.
Unfortunately, there are biological, environmental, and safety issues associated with CFL and LED light bulbs. Warnings about LED light bulbs have come from different sources and for different reasons. Activist Post has published articles about the different problems associated with these bulbs before.
- Warnings from AAA, AMA, etc About “Disability Glare” Affecting All Ages. LED Bulbs Causing Other Health and Environmental Issues
- Your Pets May Get Sick from Exposure to Digital, Electronic, and Wireless Devices, CFL and LED Light Bulbs Even If You Don’t
- Reader’s Digest on How Cell Phones, CFL and LED Light Bulbs, and Other Devices Can Age Your Skin Faster
- Blinded by The Artificial Light Part Deux: New Research Determines Blue Light from Screens Can Lead to Macular Degeneration and Blindness
- Blinded by the Artificial Light. How New Technology Is Pooping Out Peepers, Causing a Variety of Health Issues, and Wrecking The Environment.
You may use more energy with incandescent light bulbs. However, you won’t use as much gas driving yourself and your loved ones to and from medical appointments.
Image credit: Pixabay
Provide, protect and profit from what is coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.