By B.N. Frank
I can’t be the only one thinking that this new 5G Motorola phone with shutoff sensors to protect you from excessive 5G radiation exposure sounds a whole lot like Big Tobacco’s introduction of the light cigarette. After all:
- The Telecom Industry has TESTIFIED that they can’t prove 5G IS NOT harmful.
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is being investigated for collusion regarding federal 5G legislation that eliminated local control over unsafe 5G technology installation.
- There’s plenty of research that ALREADY PROVES that all sources of cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation – and especially 5G – are harmful.
- Insurance companies don’t do business with Big Telecom anymore – it’s too risky.
From The Verge:
Last August, Motorola announced what might still wind up being the world’s first true 5G phone — the Verizon-exclusive Moto Z3 with an optional 5G Moto Mod. It’s a snap-on module that the company promised would give you an insanely fast 5Gbps cellular connection, faster than most landlines these days.
Well, the 5G Moto Mod just crossed the FCC today, and it came with a surprise in tow — a document that has more details about how it’ll work than I thought the company would ever publicly reveal.
the 5G Moto Mod will feature proximity sensors that shut off any of its four millimeter wave 5G antennas if your fingers get too close.
Anyone who is familiar with symptoms associated with 5G exposure would probably suggest Motorola provide a head-to-toe 5G shielding suit with their new phone instead of measly shutoff sensors.
For more information, visit the following websites:
- Wireless Information Network
- Americans for Responsible Technology
- 5G Information
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- In Power Movement
- Last Tree Laws
- My Street, My Choice
- Our Town Our Choice
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence