By B.N. Frank
Most kids have been back in school for 5-6 weeks now. If yours aren’t feeling well, they may be experiencing “Microwave Sickness” which is often misdiagnosed by doctors. Your kids may not be symptomatic to the Wi-Fi router or other devices in your home. But most schools use multiple industrial strength Wi-Fi routers which exposes them to even more harmful radiation. Many insurance companies aren’t covering WiFi exposure anymore and some school systems have already been warned.
Because of health risks, an increasing number of schools in the U.S. and overseas have already replaced wireless (Wi-Fi) internet with safer wired internet. Many doctors have also been recommending this for years now. Activist Christine Zipps explains more in a short video.
There is still no “safe level” of wireless radiation exposure that has been scientifically determined for children or pregnant women and it’s not just about increased cancer risk and brain tumors. Children are especially vulnerable and there is simply too much research proving harm to continue ignoring this:
- Research has proven it can disrupt the blood-brain barrier which can cause it to leak.
- Research has proven that exposure can cause bacteria to become antibiotic resistant.
- Research has proven that exposure can worsen pre-existing conditions even if it didn’t cause them.
- Research has proven that exposure may have a cumulative toxic effect when combined with other toxins.
Free 30-minute documentary, Wi-Fried focuses on kids’ exposure to Wi-Fi in schools.
A growing number of concerned families have also been fighting the installation of cell towers and antennas near school properties. If those are installed near your children’s school, this may also be making them sick.
Activist Post has reported about all of this before. There are also many online documentaries regarding children’s use and exposure to digital, electronic, and wireless technology that provide helpful information. If you are concerned about this, you are obviously not alone.
For more information, visit the following websites:
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- Clear Light Ventures
- Dr. Madga Havas
- Dr. Sam Milham
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- Generation Zapped
- National Association for Children and Safe Technology
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence