As those in the reality-based community know, we live in dark times. But if we cannot acknowledge the good that is in our lives, then what are we fighting for?
Join James for this week’s edition of #SolutionsWatch as he explores the whys and hows of giving thanks and cultivating a spirit of gratitude.
- Gratitude is positively related to increased subjective well-being
- Robert Emmons: Benefits of Gratitude
- Thanks! How the new science of gratitude can make you happier by Robert Emmons
- 2008 study: “Gratitude predicted greater subjective sleep quality and sleep duration, and less sleep latency and daytime dysfunction.”
- 2015 study: benefits of gratitude for heart failure patients
2016 study: relationship between gratitude intervention and reduced blood pressure
- 2017 study: relationship between gratitude and hemoglobin A1c
- Is Gratitude Good for Your Health?
- Stuff To Blow Your Mind podcast – From the Vault: Thankful: The Science of Gratitude
- Ben Franklin Grand-Mason
- Ben Franklin Hellfire Club
- Ben Franklin skeletons in his basement
- Gratitude Letter.
- Research on gratitude by Sonja Lyubomirsky
- Ben Stein Quote
- Albert Schweitzer quote
- Epicurus Quote
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.