James joins Richard Grove and Tony Myers of the Grand Theft World podcast to dissect a heated discussion between Tim Pool and Luke Rudkowski about the importance (or unimportance) of conspiracy research. The conversation soon zeroes in on the nature of mediated reality and the problem of technologically determined narratives.
- Timcast IRL: Luke Argues That People Like Bill Gates Are The Source Of MANY Societal Ills
- Revealed: Documents Show Bill Gates Has Given $319 Million to Media Outlets
- Who Is Bill Gates?
- Mass Media: A History – course
- Amusing Ourselves to Death by Neil Postman
- Ten Arguments For Deleting Your Social Media Accounts Right Now by Jaron Lanier
- Derren Brown: Russian Scam
- The Strange Case of Sirhan Sirhan
- SIRHAN SIRHAN | “I Did NOT Kill Robert F. Kennedy” | Interview From Prison (Benny Wills)
- Biodigital Convergence: Bombshell Document Reveals the True Agenda
- The Club of Rome: The Predicament of Mankind
- The Great Narrative And The Metaverse, Part 1: A Dystopian Vision Of The Future
- How to Save the World (in One Easy Step!)
- A Brief History of Hopium
- The First Global Revolution (Club of Rome)
- 9/11 Suspects: Philip Zelikow
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.