Using the 10th Amendment to defend the 2nd Amendment – four states with new laws on the books for 2021. And 3 others that are getting close to joining them.
These are great steps forward, but just the beginning. As Samuel Adams put it, “Instead of sitting down satisfied with the efforts we have already made, which is the wish of our enemies, the necessity of the times, more than ever, calls for our utmost circumspection, deliberation, fortitude and perseverance.”
Path to Liberty: June 14, 2021
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Thomas Jefferson – Opinion on the Constitutionality of a National Bank
- Maharrey: What is the Biggest Flip Flop Ever?
- Federalist 32
- Hamilton – New York Ratifying Convention (28 Jun 1788)
- Alexander Hamilton – Opinion as to the Constitutionality of the Bank of the United States
- Madison speech on the bank bill
- Maharrey: Which Hamilton are you Talking about?
- John Adams – Novanglus No 3 (6 Feb 1775)
MORE VIDEO SOURCES
- Watch on Odysee
- Watch on Gab TV
- Watch on LBRY
- Watch on Minds
- Watch on Brighteon
- Watch on Facebook
- Watch on Bitchute
- Watch on BitTube
- Watch on Hyprr
- Watch on Twitter
- Watch on MeWe
FOLLOW and SUPPORT TAC:
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.