Little more than a dystopian pre-crime government credit score, predictive policing started out as a military intelligence application and is being deployed in more and more cities.
But a handful have said no – with 4 banning its use. Will more follow soon?
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Predictive Policing: Weaponizing Data and Location
- What Is Going On With LAPD Helicopter Surveillance?
- Florida Sheriff’s Pre-Crime Software Says D-Students And Victims Of Domestic Violence Are Potential Criminals
- Pasco County’s Sheriff Must End Its Targeted Child Harassment Program
- Amid backlash, Worcester, Mass., approves predictive-crime software
- Dodge: True police reform requires regulating surveillance tech, San Jose
- Predictable Prejudice: Predictive Policing Software Promises Unbiased Crime-Fighting, but Can It Deliver?
- Birmingham police getting 3 more years with crime-predicting software
- Dozens of Cities Have Secretly Experimented With Predictive Policing Software
- Palantir deployed a predictive policing system in New Orleans that even city council members don’t know about
- New Orleans City Council bans facial recognition, predictive policing and other surveillance tech
- Santa Cruz bans predictive policing
- Santa Cruz California Bans Facial Recognition and Predictive Policing Technology
- Pittsburgh City Council votes to regulate facial recognition and predictive policing
- Oakland’s Progressive Fight to Protect Residents from Government Surveillance
- Annapolis City Council votes down predictive policing program, considers repealing ‘unconstitutional’ code on ‘drug-loitering free zones’
ALTERNATE VIDEO SOURCES
- Watch on Odysee
- Watch on Gab TV
- Watch on LBRY
- Watch on Minds
- Watch on Brighteon
- Watch on Facebook
- Watch on Bitchute
- Watch on BitTube
- Watch on Twitch
- Watch on Twitter
- Watch on DLive
- Watch on Hyprr
FOLLOW and SUPPORT TAC:
Become a Member: http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/members/
Email Newsletter: http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/register
Brave: Use Brave Browser for Privacy and Help Support TAC
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.