David Meiswinkle and Mick Harrison of the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry join James to discuss their petition to Congress for a redress of grievances related to government misconduct in the investigation of the 2001 anthrax attacks.
- Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry
- Interview 1383 – Lawyers Petition for 9/11 Grand Jury
- Anthrax Petition Executive Summary
- Lawyers’ Committee Anthrax Petition
- Anthrax Exhibits Index
- Interview 1212 – From Anthrax to Iraq with Graeme MacQueen
- Interview 864 – Dr. Meryl Nass Exposes the Anthrax Cover Up
- Exhibit NAS NRC review of FBI anthrax science report 13098
- U.S. Germ Warfare Research Pushes Treaty Limits
- Episode 383 – COVID-911: From Homeland Security to Biosecurity
- Episode 388 – False Flags and the Dawn of Bioterrorism
Become an Activist Post Patron for $1 per month at Patreon.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.