Pushing for “law and order” but ignoring the supreme law of the land, the DOJ has been throwing cash at local governments to implement expansive, warrantless surveillance programs. This is really nothing new, but even more of the same.
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Subscribe and Review on iTunes
- State of the Nullification Movement Report
- What Criminal Laws are Congress Authorized by the Constitution to Make?
- War on Liberty: An Overview of Federal Programs that Militarize and Nationalize Local Police
- Project Guardian: Another Big Attack on the Constitution and Liberty
- Attorney General’s Memorandum
- Operation Legend is Bringing Surveillance Tech to Cities
Michael Boldin [send him email] is the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center. He was raised in Milwaukee, WI, and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Follow him on Twitter – @michaelboldin and Facebook.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.