Surveillance, war and massive government spending – top 3 ways government keeps making things worse and worse since the tragedy of 9/11.
Path to Liberty: September 11, 2020
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Subscribe and Review on iTunes
- State of the Nullification Movement Report
- 9/11 Drove Change in Intelligence Community, NSA Chief Says
- How 9/11 Changed the Course of Personal Data Collection and Surveillance
- Patriot Act on Steroids: Surveillance State Beyond Section 215
- New Report Finds ‘War on Terror’ Has Forced 37 Million People to Flee Their Homes
- United States Budgetary Costs and Obligations of Post-9/11 Wars through FY2020: $6.4 Trillion
- Since 9/11, the Government’s Answer to Every Problem Has Been More Government
- 9-11: Fear is the Foundation of Most Governments
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
Michael Boldin [send him email] is the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center. He was raised in Milwaukee, WI, and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Follow him on twitter – @michaelboldin and Facebook.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.