A legal doctrine first created out of thin air by judicial fiat went unchallenged – and the court did what it does so well, it eventually forced that same doctrine on all 50 states.
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Subscribe and Review on iTunes
- Jefferson – subtle corps of sappers – to Thomas Ritchie (25 Dec 1820)
- Jefferson – engine of consolidation – to Nathaniel Macon (23 Nov 1821)
- Jefferson – no danger – to William Johnson (4 Mar 1823)
- Jay Schweikert – CATO
- Nathaniel Sobel – Lawfare
- How Federal Courts Gave Us Qualified Immunity
- Qualified Immunity: Explained
- James Madison: Report of 1800
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
Michael Boldin [send him email] is the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center. He was raised in Milwaukee, WI, and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Follow him on twitter – @michaelboldin and Facebook.
Subscribe to Activist Post for truth, peace, and freedom news. Send support to the frontlines of freedom for $1 per month to Activist Post’s Patreon. Follow us on SoMee, HIVE, Flote, Minds, and Twitter.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.