By B.N. Frank
There’s research that says that exposure to wireless radiation (5G, Bluetooth, cell phone radiation and WiFi) can greatly compromise our health AND make us vulnerable to illness (including respiratory illnesses) AND weaken the blood-brain barrier (see 1, 2) which can cause it to leak! Health experts have been recommending that we reduce our exposure long before the World Health Organization (WHO) classified cell phone radiation as “possibly carcinogenic”. More research has been published since then and even WHO scientists believe that the “possibly carcinogenic” categorization isn’t strong enough.
- 2011: Wireless radiation is classified as a “Possible Human Carcinogen” by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) of the World Health Organization (WHO).
- The WHO/IARC classified RF-EMF (radiofrequency electromagnetic fields, otherwise known as “wireless radiation”) as a Class 2B Possible Human Carcinogen in 2011 based on credible evidence that linked long term wireless exposure to brain cancer.
- The 2011 Press Release by the WHO IARC on the classification.
- Read The Lancet’s published statement by the IARC from 2011 on cancer risk of wireless radiation.
- Read the April 2013 Published IARC Monograph on Non-Ionizing Radiation, Part 2: Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields detailing the scientific basis for the classification here.
- Read a Report by US CDC Dr. Christopher Portier “The Eyes of the World Were Upon Us: An inside view of the IARC Monograph Meeting 102: Evaluation of the Carcinogenic Risks of RF-EMF to Humans”
2019 Update: WHO/IARC Advisory group recommend re-evaluating RF in light of new science since 2011 classification.
- The advisory group of the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) of World Health Organization advisory group has released new recommendations to reassess as a “high priority” the cancer risks of radiofrequency (RF) radiation between 2020–2024. The recommendations were published in The Lancet Oncology on April 18, 2019. The IARC advisory group of 29 scientists from 18 countries met in March, 2019. Many WHO/IARC scientists have publicly stated the classification will likely strengthen due to the National Toxicology Program study.
- The Class 2B classification includes wireless radiation from any transmitting source such as cellphones, baby monitors, tablets, cell towers, radar, other wifi, etc. It applies to RF-EMF in the range of 30 KHz to 300 GHz emitted from any device- not just cell phones. This fact is detailed in the Lancet’s published statement and in the related press release in 2011. All wireless electronic devices emit RF-EMF (wireless radiation). It does not matter what type of device is the source. While cell phone use at the head results in highest exposures to the brain, many other devices emit lower levels of exposures that can have a cumulative effect on the whole body.
- The WHO IARC Monograph states that research shows this radiation is absorbed deeper into children’s bodies than into adults.
- The 2013 published Monograph states, “the average exposure from use of the same mobile phone is higher by a factor of 2 in a child’s brain and higher by a factor of 10 in the bone marrow of the skull.” Read these details on page 34 of the World Health Organization’s International Association for Research on Cancer’s published Monograph on Non-Ionizing Radiation, Part 2: Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields.
More details provided by Environmental Health Trust.
Despite all the advice the WHO is giving in regard to the pandemic, it seems totally bizarre that they aren’t strongly and loudly advising that we all reduce our exposure to wireless radiation. Sick patients are not only being exposed to WiFi being operated in medical facilities – they are being encouraged to use their cell phones to “Facetime” with loved ones. Phones are being put up to patients’ heads and faces by medical personnel. Nursing homes are putting wireless home assistants next to patients’ beds. Does it now seem miraculous that anyone in these facilities or anywhere else is able to get well?
Of course, the Russian Ministry of Health has strongly advised that parents reduce children’s wireless exposure during the pandemic. Good for them.
- Electromagnetic Radiation Safety
- Environmental Health Trust
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- Wireless Information Network
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.