This week on the de-program James digs up an old New York Times report on the CIA’s “mighty wurlitzer,” their global propaganda network that included hundreds of journalists, editors, academics, publishing houses, newspapers, magazines and front companies.
Although the Times piece is, as expected, a limited hangout, it does provide some interesting pieces of the global intelligence propaganda puzzle.
- Worldwide Propaganda Network Built by the C.I.A.
- PDF copy
- Crashes of Convenience: KAL 007 (Tom Braden clip)
- JFK murder confession by CIA agent – full interview
- Episode 302 – How To Free Your Tax Cattle (Hadley Cantril and War of the Worlds)
- How the CIA Plants News Stories in the Media
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.