By Spiro 1
In today’s modern world, information moves at the speed of light. People are able to communicate instantly, even face to face at the touch of a button. But even with the world at our fingertips, very few understand, or even care to understand how the world really works, even at their own detriment.
For generations the US dollar has been the global reserve currency helping to propel the US to become the greatest superpower the world has ever seen. Far too many people just accept this as just the way it is. After all, we can trust the government right?
This report documents where we are today, how we got here and where we are heading. The current global monetary system is about to change forever and the world’s financial institutions have been preparing for years, are you ready?
- Fed’s Harker: Digital central bank currency ‘inevitable’
- RippleNet Now Reaches 40 Countries Improving Remittances and SME Payments
- The Federal Reserve Joins the U.S. Faster Payments Council as Founding Sponsor
- Faster Payments Council of US Elects Ripple Strategic Accounts VP
- Federal Reserve Task Force: Ripple Improves Speed and Transparency of Global Payments
- New Ukrainian Law Says ‘Virtual Assets’ Can Be Used for Payments
- With parliament approval, German banks to sell and custody crypto in 2020
- Full List of Ripple Customers (2019/2010 UPDATE)
- Stablecoins, Central Bank Digital Currencies, and Cross-Border Payments: A New Look at the International Monetary System
- China announces digital yuan CBDC
- 30% Of Americans Think The Dollar Is Backed By Gold
- Who owns the Federal Reserve?
- Growing Concerns Over Stability of the International Monetary System
- The Rush To A Cashless Society Only Serves Globalist Interests
Follow Spiro on BitChute bitchute.com/channel/spiro/ Follow on Twitter https://twitter.com/o_rips
Subscribe to Activist Post for truth, peace, and freedom news. Become an Activist Post Patron for as little as $1 per month at Patreon. Follow us on SoMee, Flote, Minds, Twitter, and Steemit.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.
Be the first to comment on "The Banking Digital Arms Race"