With 2020 upon us, Michael Boldin reports on the latest nullification bills for the upcoming legislative session.
From mass surveillance – stingray spying, facial recognition and others – to asset forfeiture, prohibition and more.
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Subscribe and Review on iTunes
- South Carolina Bill Would Ban Warrantless Stingray Spying and Electronic Data Collection
- Hawaii Bill Would Ban Warrantless Stingray Spying, Take on Federal Surveillance State
- New Hampshire Bill Would Ban Government Use of Facial Recognition in the State
- Three and Counting: Northampton Massachusetts Passes Facial Recognition Ban
- New Hampshire and Missouri Bills Would Allow Customers to Opt Out of Smart Meters, Undermine Federal Program
- Missouri Bill Would Opt State Out of Federal Asset Forfeiture Program
- To the Governor: New Jersey Passes Bill to Require Asset Forfeiture Reporting
- New Hampshire Bill Would Legalize Marijuana for Personal Use Despite Federal Prohibition
- Kansas Bill Would Bar Enforcement of Federal Red-Flag Laws
Path to Liberty, Fast Friday Edition: December 27, 2019
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.