Once-again ignoring the warnings and advice of virtually every leading founder – and the restrictions of the Constitution – another massive “National Defense Authorization Act” (NDAA) for 2020 is set to pass and be signed by the President.
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Subscribe and Review on iTunes
- Congress to vote on NDAA 2020
- U.S. Military Spending vs. the World
- John Taylor Tyranny Unmasked
- Leadership Strips Approved Antiwar Measures From NDAA
- NDAA 2020: Congress Neglects Its Responsibility Once Again
- The cost of the global war on terror: $6.4 trillion and 801,000 lives
- Oklahoma Bill Would Block Unconstitutional National Guard Deployments
Michael Boldin [send him email] is the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center, where this video first appeared. He was raised in Milwaukee, WI, and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Follow him on Twitter – @michaelboldin and Facebook.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.