With another so-called federal “shutdown” looming, a measure to fund the feds for another 3 months just passed the House. Expect it to pass the Senate and get signed.
Included near the very end of the legislation is a clean and full reauthorization of the Patriot Act – one of the most unconstitutional acts in US history.
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Subscribe and Review on iTunes
- Surveillance Self-Defense
- House passes short-term spending bill to avert Friday shutdown
- Evan Greer on Twitter
- What is PATRIOT?
- House Lawmakers Extend Section 215 into Next Year Even Though They Had Years to Stop Illegal Overcollection of Americans’ Sensitive Data
- Fourth Amendment: The History Behind “Unreasonable”
- The Writs of Assistance and the NSA
- Butchering the Fourth Amendment
Michael Boldin [send him email] is the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center, where this video first appeared. He was raised in Milwaukee, WI, and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Follow him on Twitter – @michaelboldin and Facebook.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.