By B.N. Frank
Decades of research had already proven that exposure to all sources of cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation was harmful in 2011 when the World Health Organization (WHO) classified it as a “Possible Carcinogen” in the same category as engine exhaust, lead, and chloroform. At that time, many doctors and scientists said there was enough research proving it should be classified instead as at least a “Probable Carcinogen” but that didn’t matter.
Yesterday, more results from the U.S. government-funded National Toxicology Program (NTP) research on cell phone radiation revealed that exposure definitely causes cancer. This was expected by many including maybe insurance companies who don’t cover wireless exposure risk anymore. Regardless, the FDA isn’t going to do anything about this and they list many ridiculous reasons why.
Of course, the FDA is known for many ridiculous decisions – one of which was the 2015 approving the sale of Genetically Modified Salmon (GMO) otherwise known as “Frankenfish” without labeling despite minimal testing which also raised red flags.
Download Your Free Copy of Counter Markets
In fact, an online search quickly reveals all kinds of FDA bad decisions:
- Former FDA head: Opioid epidemic one of “great mistakes of modern medicine”
- FDA Whistleblowers Sue Agency, Claim Retaliation Over Unsafe Medical Device
- Seven Dangerous Medications The FDA Should Never Have Approved
There’s even this:
Ay carumba! So should we really trust the FDA’s decision to blow off these research results when others say we shouldn’t:
- National Toxicology Program Publishes Final Cell Phone Radiation Study Reports
- Cell Phone Radiation Leads to Cancer, Says U.S. NTP in Final Report
- Statement by Ronald Melnick PhD on the National Toxicology Program Final Reports on Cell Phone Radiation
- “Clear Evidence of Cancer” from Cell Phone Radiation: U.S. National Toxicology Program Releases Final Report on Animal Study
Coincidentally, within the last week, there’s been much news reported about Silicon Valley parents freaking out about their own kids’ use and exposure to technology. Think any of that has to do with radiation exposure, too?
Also coincidentally, Montgomery County, MD records show that the FDA previously rejected a provider’s request to place a cell tower one of its locations due to concerns about the radiation’s adverse impacts upon the FDA’s testing of sensitive medical devices like pacemakers (pages 66 – 69). Interestingly enough, research has also proven that radiation exposure affects the heart – so why not a pacemaker.
So there’s that. Even worse – it’s possible that you aren’t even aware that federal legislation has been passed to install 4G and 5G small cell towers and infrastructure above ground and below all over the country – including in front of homes – for the “Race for 5G” and “Smart Cities.”
This being said, now the FDA will have a really hard time preventing cell towers from being installed near their facilities regardless of their reasoning.
- Wireless Information Network
- Americans for Responsible Technology
- 5G Information
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- In Power Movement
- My Street, My Choice
- Our Town Our Choice
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence