Just days after mafia boss Barack Obama was re-elected to his throne, several of his key foot soldiers appear to be jumping ship from his Administration. Obama will be hard pressed to fill these positions with such obedient thugs.
The first confirmed departure, CIA Director David Petraeus, was likely forced out. People in high profile positions don't usually tell the ugly truth about why they are resigning unless the mafia has dirt on them. Petraeus cited an extra-marital affair as the reason for stepping down. Usually this type of activity is overlooked by the mafia as normal behavior, but apparently Petraeus has some personal integrity.
"In his mind, in his views, with his code of ethics and morals, he did a very dishonorable thing," said a U.S. military official and long-time aide to Petraeus. "This had nothing to do with Benghazi, nothing to do with his relationship with the White House." Translation: It had everything to do with his refusal to take part in the Benghazi cover up.
Petraeus will be remembered for:
- Successfully convincing America the Iraq War was over by replacing troops with mercenaries in an embassy bigger than Vatican City.
- Leading the surge of war in Afghanistan, now the longest war in American history.
- Increasing the opium output in Afghanistan from 185 tons a year to 5,800 tons.
- Orchestrating the phony Osama Bin Laden assassination story.
- And generally destabilizing the Middle East by arming and training Al Qaeda groups.
The next rat rumored to be leaving his office is Attorney General Eric Holder. Holder will be most remembered for:
- Gun dealing to drug gangs and Fast and Furious cover-up.
- Simultaneously raiding legal medical marijuana facilities.
- Refusal to prosecute his cosa nostra buddies for torture.
- Justifying extrajudicial murder of U.S. citizens with drone strikes.
- Giving immunity to all Wall Street banksters.
Obama's rival underboss, Hillary Clinton, is expected to step down as Secretary of State when the second term begins. Rumor is that she is gearing up to become the next mafia boss in 2016. Hillary's reign as Secretary will not be forgotten;
- She propped up several dictators by selling arms to them.
- Instigating multiple revolutions.
- Overseeing unconstitutional wars.
- Issuing false reports to prompt war with Syria.
- Aiding Al Qaeda.
- Provoking war with Iran.
Because of Clinton's stellar performance for the global mafia, she'll likely have her choice of jobs in the future whether it be the U.S. Presidency or head of the World Bank.
Yes these shoes will be hard to fill, indeed. But we can rest assured that the mafia has been breeding and training several adequate replacements.
Read other articles by Eric Blair Here
You Might Also Like
BE THE CHANGE! PLEASE SHARE THIS USING THE TOOLS BELOW
If you enjoy our work, please donate to keep our website going.