FROM 2015: Last month’s G20 Summit in Australia came and went without the protests and riots we’ve come to expect at the summit in recent years. But as author and researcher Ellen Brown notes, the real fireworks happened behind closed doors, where the group rubber stamped new regulations that will make Cyprus style bank bail-ins a worldwide reality.
FLASHBACK SHOW NOTES:
- Original video on GRTV
- Original post on CorbettReport.com
- Complete audio-only interview with Ellen Brown
- James Corbett and James Evan Pilato cover Silicon Valley Bank on New World Next Week
- FDIC Systemic Resolution Advisory Committee meeting Nov 2022
- What Will Happen When Banks Go Bust? Bank Runs, Bail-Ins and Systemic Risk
ORIGINAL SHOW NOTES:
- New G20 Rules: Cyprus-style Bail-ins to Hit Depositors AND Pensioners
- The Global Bankers’ Coup: Bail-In and the Shadowy Financial Stability Board
- Russian Roulette: Taxpayers Could Be on the Hook for Trillions in Oil Derivatives
- Adequacy of Loss-Absorbing Capacity of Global Systemically Important Banks in resolution
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Watch on Archive / BitChute / Odysee / Rokfin / Rumble / Substack
Source: The Corbett Report
Visit James Corbett at CorbettReport.com. Subscribe to his channel on BitChute.
Become a Patron!
Or support us at SubscribeStar
Donate cryptocurrency HERE
Subscribe to Activist Post for truth, peace, and freedom news. Follow us on SoMee, Telegram, HIVE, Flote, Minds, MeWe, Twitter, Gab, What Really Happened and GETTR.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.
Be the first to comment on "FLASHBACK: G20 Rules Make Bank Bail-ins a Reality (2015)"