What is mental health and how can we achieve it? Is it only to be found in a trip to the psychiatrist’s office and a prescription for a Big Pharma medication, or do alternative mental care structures exist for those who need it? And what does all of this have to do with Baruch Spinoza, anyway?
Joining us to answer these questions on this week’s in-depth edition of #SolutionsWatch is Dr. Bruce Levine, author of A Profession Without Reason.
- Interview 474 – The Anti-Authoritarian Mind with Dr. Bruce Levine
- Interview 786 – Bruce Levine Dissects the DSM-5
- Interview 1421 – Bruce Levine on Resisting Illegitimate Authority
- A Profession Without Reason by Bruce Levine
- Psychiatry’s Manufacture of Consent: The Chemical Imbalance Theory and the Antidepressant Explosion
- The Chemical Imbalance Theory of Depression: still promoted but still unfounded
- Antidepressants Don’t Work the Way Many People Think
- Dissent Into Madness Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3
- International Society for Ethical Psychology and Psychiatry (ISEPP)
- Wildflower Alliance
- National Empowerment Center
- The Freedom Center
- National Association for Rights Protection and Advocacy (NARPA)
- Mad in America
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Watch on Archive / BitChute / Odysee / Rokfin / Rumble / Substack / Download the mp4
Source: The Corbett Report
Become a Patron!
Or support us at SubscribeStar
Donate cryptocurrency HERE
Subscribe to Activist Post for truth, peace, and freedom news. Follow us on SoMee, Telegram, HIVE, Flote, Minds, MeWe, Twitter, Gab, What Really Happened and GETTR.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.
Be the first to comment on "Finding Mental Health — “Solutions Watch” with James Corbett"