A massive crisis created by the government, perpetuated by the government. We’re all feeling the pains already today – but the government “solutions” are only guaranteed to make things much worse.
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- The Federal Government Has a Spending Problem and That’s a Problem for Everybody
- James Madison – Political Observations (20 Apr 1795)
- Brutus VIII
- Thomas Jefferson to John Taylor (28 May 1816)
- David Stockman
- Jeff Deist – Money vs Monetary Policy
- Thomas Paine: Dissertations on Government (18 Feb 1786)
- Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington (27 May 1788)
- William Grayson to James Madison (22 Mar 1786)
- George Washington to Jabez Bowen (9 Jan 1787)
- TAC on Twitter
- Episode – Inflation: An Introduction
Path to Liberty: Feb 22, 2023
Tenth Amendment: Power From the People: Foundational Principles of the Revolution, From Sovereignty to Resistance by Michael Boldin and Michael Maharrey
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
Michael Boldin [send him email] is the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center. He was raised in Milwaukee, WI, and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Follow him on twitter – @michaelboldin and Facebook.
Become a Patron!
Or support us at SubscribeStar
Donate cryptocurrency HERE
Subscribe to Activist Post for truth, peace, and freedom news. Follow us on SoMee, Telegram, HIVE, Flote, Minds, MeWe, Twitter, Gab, What Really Happened and GETTR.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.
Be the first to comment on "This is a Ticking Time Bomb"