James Madison told us that a “refusal to cooperate with officers of the Union” would create “very serious impediments” for federal enforcement – in just a single state. If a number of states did the same, he said it “would present obstructions which the federal government would hardly be willing to encounter.” What a surprise, the Father of the Constitution was right.
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Nullification Works: REAL ID Compliance Deadline Extended Yet Again
- DHS Press Release – Dec 5, 2022
- DHS: Real ID overview
- Joe Wolverton Inescapable Extension of the Federal Surveillance State
- Peter Earle – AIER
- Kentucky Today report
- New York Times – complaining, of course, but with a little truth at the end.
- John Dickinson – Broadside Against the Stamp Act (1765)
Path to Liberty, Fast Friday Edition: Dec 9, 2022
MORE VIDEO SOURCES
- Watch on Odysee
- Watch on Minds
- Watch on Sovren
- Watch on Gab TV
- Watch on Brighteon
- Watch on Facebook
- Watch on Bitchute
- Watch on Twitter
- Watch on LinkedIn
- Watch on Rumble
FOLLOW and SUPPORT TAC:
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
Michael Boldin [send him email] is the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center. He was raised in Milwaukee, WI, and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Follow him on twitter – @michaelboldin and Facebook.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.