Today James is joined by Rob Kittredge and Hatim Kheir of the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms to discuss their participation in the Public Order Emergency Commission in Canada (aka the Trucker Commission). We discuss the commission itself and how it was run, the evidence that was (and was not) presented, why Mr. Kittredge is now known as a “tow truck aficionado,” what Trudeau and others testified to during the hearings, and what Kittredge and Kheir expect to come from this process.
- Canadian Government Delays Mandatory Traveler Quarantine – #SolutionsWatch
- Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms homepage
- The Justice Centre at the POEC
- Public Order Emergency Commission homepage
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau invokes Emergencies Act
- Trudeau announces mandatory vaccination for federal workforce, federally regulated transportation sectors
- CSIS told government Freedom Convoy was no security threat
- Trudeau backs right to protest in China as anti-government demonstrations sweep across country
- Justin Trudeau calls anti-vaxxers racists and misogynists
Source: The Corbett Report
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.