The Federal Reserve is the engine that drives the biggest, most powerful government in the history of the world. We can trace its origins to Alexander Hamilton’s First National Bank in 1791. His arguments in support have provided legal cover to much of the monster state we live under today.
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- How the National Bank Destroyed the Limits of Constitution
- Necessary is Supposed to Mean Necessary
- Alexander Hamilton (23 Feb 1791)
- Edmund Randolph (12 Feb 1791)
- Necessary and Proper: Not Anything and Everything
- James Madison: The Constitution vs the National Bank
- James Madison (2 Feb 1791)
- Thomas Jefferson: The Constitution vs the National Bank
- Thomas Jefferson (15 Feb 1791)
- Print Book: The National Bank vs the Constitution
Path to Liberty: Nov 28, 2022
MORE VIDEO SOURCES
Watch on Odysee
FOLLOW and SUPPORT TAC:
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
Michael Boldin [send him email] is the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center. He was raised in Milwaukee, WI, and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Follow him on twitter – @michaelboldin and Facebook.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.