While federal agencies have increasingly become a de facto standing army, a number of federal programs have been doing the same with local police for decades.
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Militarized Federal Agencies: The Other Standing Army?
- Weaponizing the Bureaucracy: Who Will Protect Us from the Government’s Standing Army?
- The Constitution on the War on Drugs
- Radley Balko WSJ
- Balko – paper for CATO institute
- Nancy Murray, PrivacySOS
- Fusion Centers Facilitate Spying on Everybody
- Document Unmasks Fusion Center’s Participation in License Plate Surveillance
- Parallel Construction
- Local Cops Getting Spy Gear from Feds; States Can Stop It
- War on Liberty: An Overview of Federal Programs that Militarize and Nationalize Local Police
- Federal Grant Program Nationalizes Local Policing
- White House – Safer America Plan
- Hawley Plan
- Joint Law Enforcement Task Forces are Creating a National Police State
- State-Federal Task Forces and the National Police State
FOLLOW and SUPPORT TAC:
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.