Fusion centers were sold to the public as state-federal partnerships to go after “the terrorists.” But to keep their budgets flowing, they’ve shifted over the years to other mass surveillance programs, like the war on drugs, or keeping illegal databases of gun owners, monitoring people based on political activity – and more.
Path to Liberty, Fast Friday Edition: April 8, 2022
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- 20 years after 9/11, ‘fusion centers’ have done little to combat terrorism
- Fusion Centers: A Dangerous Surveillance Partnership
- MIAC ‘shadow report’ raises questions about surveillance, targeting of vulnerable Mainers
- Details of Fusion Center Surveillance Revealed
- Shadow Report – Full Doc (pdf)
FOLLOW and SUPPORT TAC:
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
Michael Boldin [send him email] is the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center. He was raised in Milwaukee, WI, and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Follow him on twitter – @michaelboldin and Facebook.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.