With every new crisis – real or pretended – the monster state and its supporters warn of impending doom if the government doesn’t take more power to deal with it. For tyrants, this is one of the oldest tricks in the books. And rather than rising to the occasion in defense of their Constitution and liberty, the people have failed miserably.
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Totalitarian Paranoia Run Amok
- John Adams – Thoughts on Government (April 1776)
- Benjamin Franklin – Reply to the Governor (11 Nov 1755)
- John Dickinson – Letters from a Farmer in Pennsylvania No 9 (1767)
- James Madison to Thomas Jefferson (13 May 1798)
- James Madison – Virginia Ratifying Convention (6 June 1788)
- Urging Caution: Antifederalist Cato No 1
- Patrick Henry – Virginia Ratifying Convention (7 June 1788)
- Who is Supposed to Keep the Feds in Check?
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
Michael Boldin [send him email] is the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center. He was raised in Milwaukee, WI, and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Follow him on twitter – @michaelboldin and Facebook.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.