via TruthConduit.com: This is a packed interview where James Corbett discusses what countermeasures and actions people can be taking to prepare for a false flag cyber attack, and what their endgame of doing this would look like. He discusses other forms of “protest picnics”, where the sky is essentially the limit. James also talks about survival currencies and the different dogmas surrounding them. All of these topics boil down to an essential element: Community.
On lighter topics, we discuss medieval markets, the level of tyranny in Japan and its history of mask wearing, how his band is doing, and my experimental Open Source Solutions Trello board.
VIDEO COURTESY OF TRUTHCONDUIT.COM
- This video on Rumble. Screw YouTube.
- Free 19 Skills PdF from AUTONOMY
- Join Truth Conduit’s email list to gain access to the Open Source Solutions Board.
- Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development
- Year in Review SolutionsWatch
- Pirates Without Borders
- Stefan Verstappen’s “Complete Guide To Forming Communities” course
- IPFS tutorials by Mike Swatek
- When False Flags Go Virtual by James Corbett. The Half Moon Bay Conference 2008
- Picnic Protests Sweep the World
- Solutions: Survival Currency
- CBDC links at Corbett Report
- Cross-Border Payments—A Vision for the Future
- Agustin Carsten’s comments on digital currency
- Episode 389 – Debunking the JFK Silver Certificate Myth
- Texas Freedom Cell Network Telegram Channel
- VIBE DFW (Voluntaryists Intent on Building and Exiting) Dallas/Ft Worth Telegram group
- Agustín Carstens: Central banks should take advantage of the efficiency that digital currency offers
- The miracle of Wörgl
- DEBT THE FIRST 5,000 YEARS DAVID GRAEBER
- The Money Masters Documentary 1996
- The Essence of Money – a Medieval Tale by Paul Grignon (Animated video)
- Paul Grignon- Money as Debt
- Check out James’ band KODOMOSAN
- Episode 409 – False Flags: The Secret History of Al Qaeda — Part 2: 9/11
- Renegade University
- The WWI Conspiracy Documentary
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.