Mark Crispin Miller has been teaching a course on Mass Persuasion and Propaganda at the NYU Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development for 20 years. He is now suing 20 department colleagues for libel after they signed a letter to the dean of his school demanding a review of Miller’s conduct.
Today we talk to Miller about his course, his views, his libel suit, and the state of free speech in the era of increasing COVID tyranny.
- “Masks Don’t Work” by Denis Rancourt
- Change.org petition: Under attack at NYU, Mark Crispin Miller needs your support for academic freedom
- MCM’s libel lawsuit, complete (thus far)
- Help Mark Crispin Miller sue for libel (GoFundMe)
- Nope, Aristotle Did Not Say, “It Is the Mark of an Educated Mind to Entertain a Thought Without….”
- Conspiracy Theory in America by Lance Dehaven-Smith
- Masking ourselves to death: Part 1 of 3
Also Read Janet Phelan’s article at Activist Post: NYU Professor Under Fire for Mask Comments Files Libel Lawsuit
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.